O'Reilly auto parts "premium tractor hydraulic fluid"

I have a gift card for O'Reilly auto parts and was looking at getting a 5 gallon bucket of their "premium" tractor fluid. I can't really find much data on this, or who makes it. Haven't came across any voa's in my searching either.
Just wondering if anyone knows the maker of this or how the quality compares to others.
It seems if you avoid the "yellow bucket" 303 fluids and go with a "premium" tractor fluid, most brands seem to be decent quality.
It's going in a 1957 Ford 860, so no extreme modern performance requirements.
Just want to make sure this is decent fluid before I blow a gift card on it!

Omni Specialty Packaging makes it. They're part of ILMA.

O'Reilly's got their wrists smacked to the tune of 8.5m a year or two ago for selling 303 fluid. So I can't condone supporting people that sell 303 fluid, or have sold 303 fluid in the last... I don't know, 40 years.

This claims (and it should) meet J20C, it also claims to meet 831XL. So it should be good to go for a UTF.

I’ve used it extensively in powershuft transmissions that spec J20C in forklifts that get the absolute **** run out of them. Every one of them went 12-15k hours and were traded in. Never had a failure. Not my first pick in a tractor fluid but it will work fine.

I don't think I would put a hydraulic fluid in a differential. Mine takes 90w in the differential and transmissions and 30in the hydraulics
Most tractors built since the late 50's or early 60's use tractor transmission / hydraulic fluid in the transmission and rear differential.
Tractor hydraulic fluid is GL-4 rated, typically a 10w30 viscosity.

Back