Opinions on my Lubro Moly oil report

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put about 30 miles a day on my car and half of that is stop & go.I rarely take the freeway.I do take short rides often.I recently installed a Greddy Emanage Blue that is set up for 91 octane.It seems to be tuned correctly but am wondering if that plays a part in the small amount of fuel in gas.I removed the CAI,cleaned it replaced the filter.I checked all my vacuum lines and cleaned the MAF.I keep my MAF and filter clean and maintained regularly.I am going to do my UOA at 5000 next time and I hope I can get better results and less dirt in my oil.

Is this the first uoa on the car and the first run on the oil. There is nothing better than a well sealed stock air intake setup and filter.

Originally Posted By: shawnlarkowski
Yes,this the first uoa on the car and the first run on the oil.
The next UOA would be more telling.Changing the programming will alter the wear on the engine. Fuel and timing are altered.

My weaponr R dragon intake for the SVT came with a foam media cone filter. Is that how your weapon r filter is? If so stick an AFE cone filter on it. I bet it will help. I threw away my foam weapon r filter.

Yes I have the foam filter it came with and have got a replacement element installed.I am thinking on going with a better quality paper filter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back