oil price disparity between types

I can’t believe the price of that Royal Purple stuff. It’s even more expensive than that at the parts store but all oil is lol. It was expensive even before the increase. But yes overall I can’t believe how much it’s gone up. Luckily enough of us complained at work and got our employee discount on oil back so I just get mine there. Get it for net price so hard to beat.

I can’t believe the price of that Royal Purple stuff. It’s even more expensive than that at the parts store but all oil is lol. It was expensive even before the increase. But yes overall I can’t believe how much it’s gone up. Luckily enough of us complained at work and got our employee discount on oil back so I just get mine there. Get it for net price so hard to beat.
I can’t believe fools still go Gaga over Royal Purple. Give me HPL; least I know what I’m getting.

And everything is going up, no shock or awe there.

royal purple is very good engine oil,as many others,watch for sales on what ever you like,had a conversation with a person at royal purple and was impressed at what was said about their product

The stuff at Walmart is the same as any other dexos oil, what makes it better? Especially considering the price differential.
I mean it’s purple which is cool that’s about it. Purple is my favorite color but when I joined this forum and learned it was no better than oils half the price I gave up on RP too.

It was already priced high enough that they could absorb more of the increased costs? Raising the price would probably reduce sales.

I purchaced four 5qt jugs for $18.00 each at farm and fleet (buy one and get one free ),other wise probably not,check the pqia test results,,gots good additives in it (gen 2),

Back