Oil for a 300ZX?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, after paying $761.95 to the Communist State of Washington for title & tabs, I think I'll just start out with some good ol' Quaker State or Pennzoil conventional 10w-30, and see how she likes it. Then, if she's purring along, try out a synthetic, and see how it goes.

Originally Posted By: Puckrobber
Well, after paying $761.95 to the Communist State of Washington for title & tabs, I think I'll just start out with some good ol' Quaker State or Pennzoil conventional 10w-30, and see how she likes it. Then, if she's purring along, try out a synthetic, and see how it goes.

You could ask member Aquariuscam what he likes in his Z
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Puckrobber

Get some Pennzoil Platinum or Quaker State Ultimate Durability 10W30. She'll purr like a happy kitty!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: car51
You could ask member Aquariuscam what he likes in his Z
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Get some Pennzoil Platinum or Quaker State Ultimate Durability 10W30. She'll purr like a happy kitty!
laugh.gif

Thank you both, gentlemen! I will do just that!
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: SilverFusion2010
Could always run a HDEO straight 30. High HTHS and lots of additive goodness

Why?

A 222 hp naturally aspirated VG can be thrashed all day every day on the cheapest name brand dino 10w30 and it won't make enough power to hurt itself or care.

Let's not make it harder than it needs to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back