Non smart TV

Just don't connect it to the internet and you will, in effect, have a non-smart TV. Duh?
Big tech is already way ahead of you.
“Amazon Sidewalk creates a low-bandwidth network with the help of Sidewalk Bridge devices including select Echo and Ring devices. These Bridge devices share a small portion of your internet bandwidth which is pooled together to provide these services to you and your neighbors. And when more neighbors participate, the network becomes even stronger.”

Read: As long as there is one Internet connected device, all devices are Internet connected.

Insignia at Best buy
Last summer I had a similar quest to find a dumb TV. Discovered the entry level Insignia and ordered it from Best Buy. You get what you pay for. Was overall disappointed with the TV. I found the build quality to be sub par and the screen interface was slow to respond to commands. I sent it back and got TCL Google TV for a few bucks more. Just use it with the dumb setting; no internet. The TCL is a much better TV than the Insignia. Great thing about Best Buy is easy returns.

Last summer I had a similar quest to find a dumb TV. Discovered the entry level Insignia and ordered it from Best Buy. You get what you pay for. Was overall disappointed with the TV. I found the build quality to be sub par and the screen interface was slow to respond to commands. I sent it back and got TCL Google TV for a few bucks more. Just use it with the dumb setting; no internet. The TCL is a much better TV than the Insignia. Great thing about Best Buy is easy returns.
I’m not currently in the market for a tv set so I can’t say without an actual comparison and I’m sure things have changed since I had been. I was under the impression Best Buy had a deal with Amazon and their insignia tvs came with the fireos. TCL tvs could be had with Roku and chromecast or whatever google calls their tv os. I wouldn’t necessarily say one is better over the other there’s just a handful of companies overseas that manufactures these tvs.

Back