NFL --- AFC and NFC title games leading to the SUPER BOWL!!!!

GEAUX BENGALS! JOE "BAYOU" BURREAUX! WHO DEY?
DEY soon to be 4-0 against KC!

WHO DEY.png

Last edited:
Bang bang 9er gang!
Brock Purdy for the win! He's the story of the year. We were at the Miami game when he came in after the 1st series when Garoppolo went down after the 3rd play.
Also got invited to the Washington game.

Being a Pennsylvania and blue collar worker at that/welder. Looking forward to the games this weekend. Who are we taking??? I have a 11lbs. beef brisket ready for the cooker. Little things.... ;)
Right on big B. I was around the trades for a lot of years in the power generation field,and know from experience that it is the guy who works with his hand that make the country run. You enjoy your brisket and your beer and the game, and then get up Monday morning and head out to the job and do it all over again. Around our area of the Midwest, there is not a welder or any other craft to be had. Regards to you sir.

I don’t know much about football but most people I know say 49ers so I say them too haha. My dad is disappointed again that his Dolphins didn’t go haha. I wish it was baseball season already haha.

Being a Pennsylvania and blue collar worker at that/welder. Looking forward to the games this weekend. Who are we taking??? I have a 11lbs. beef brisket ready for the cooker. Little things.... ;)
Enjoy! Hope you guys can train some people to follow in your crafts...
Now you get to wait a few hours to see who Eagles meet in the big game.
Dont know which would be a better game ? Eagles vs KC or Cinn... From what I just saw, dont think it will matter!

Back