New Mobil Motor oil at Walmart

At least it’s new to our local Walmart on the Canadian side of the border. Enjoy.

E7CB0FD9-B961-4234-A648-2F500105F253.jpeg82FC5CDD-DECD-4E6D-B959-627ED82F4F9F.jpegFE129B96-6856-4EEA-A682-77983D7AE86D.jpeg

Same product is available in the U.S. as well. Saw this and "New" Pennzoil full synthetic at AZ today. The Pennzoil FS (black label but not ultra) was $1 less than platinum. Will try to get a picture next time I'm in the area.

Canadian tire started selling this stuff as well. $35 regular price, $24 on sale staring tomorrow.

Sounds like a value priced synthetic oil like supertech synthetic and black bottle MotoMaster Synthetic.

My Rural King sells the synthetic and synthetic blend of that it’s just Mobil that’s the only place I’ve ever seen it. I’ve never used it before I think it’s interesting.

Same product is available in the U.S. as well. Saw this and "New" Pennzoil full synthetic at AZ today. The Pennzoil FS (black label but not ultra) was $1 less than platinum. Will try to get a picture next time I'm in the area.
Here is the "new" Pennzoil Full Synthetic (PFS) spotted at AZ.

That retro label. This is the stuff you'd use if you have a mullet and drive a C4 Corvette. You forget about those hipster high end oils.

Back