New addition to my garage: 2000 Corvette FRC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added another vehicle to my stable:
qQpPwtUh.jpg

2000 Corvette FRC
54,000 miles
LS1 6MT

I am quite smitten with the car. I could daily this thing all summer. It rides nicer than my truck and *way* nicer than my Camaro.

Plans are to get a new set of shoes on it (Bridgestone RE-71R), freshen the brakes (pads and fluid, maybe rotors), change fluids, stuff some Konis at each corner, put a bigger front sway bar on it, and autox it in B Street.

After all the work I did to the Camaro, it will be sold (at a severe loss, of course). I really wanted a Corvette to begin with and talked myself into a Camaro. The Camaro is a hoot to drive and has considerably more power, but they're two different experiences. The Corvette is such a creme puff, I'm hesitant to really do anything to it, which is probably good for both the car and my wallet.

The kids together:
BxHxxgah.jpg

Nice....I like the looks of it better than I do the new ones. It needs something tho... hmmmmm

Originally Posted By: Warstud
Nice....I like the looks of it better than I do the new ones. It needs something tho... hmmmmm

Z06 wheels?

Nice car!

Originally Posted By: clinebarger
Originally Posted By: Warstud

Z06 wheels?

Nice car!

Yea...probably some different wheels.

Originally Posted By: das_peikko
A garage full of sports cars and not one single Snap-on tool. . . . Typical normal people. . . .

The secret to life is NOT owning any tools.
cool.gif

Originally Posted By: gfh77665
Originally Posted By: das_peikko
A garage full of sports cars and not one single Snap-on tool. . . . Typical normal people. . . .

The secret to life is NOT owning any tools.
cool.gif

Heck no, I'm a part time tool junkie.

Nice Vette, congrats.

Last edited:
Congrats! Tell us more about that sweet F-Body! I've been looking around at them lately and it seems the Manual 98+ models are a little tough to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back