My auction find 1996 Chevrolet C1500 W/T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet!

I had a 1994 teal green C1500 W/T 5spd with the 4.3L. Bought it brand new for around $12K +TTL

I also had a 1998 K1500 W/T 4.3, short bed automatic. That one I bought a year old for $18K+. Both great trucks.

Congrats!

Looks like it has some updated things from a later model truck...radio, steering wheel, and auto dim mirror. Somebody cared about it enough to make those little updates, hopefully that means it was maintained well. Later model steering wheel might be the cause of the air bag light though.. I'm guessing the old wheel was wearing down.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Jarlaxle
That looks like the stock wheel...1996 was the second year for the new interior.

Yep, I ordered a 95 extended cab 4WD and that's the interior that it had …

Originally Posted by The_Nuke
Originally Posted by HM12460
Those were good trucks back in the day. Looks like you got a heck of a deal there. Who says you gotta spend $50,000 for a truck?

The people selling $50,000 trucks.

Well...I like my truck A little better...... Different priorities I guess. Buying a beater and driving it to 400,000 miles isn't a goal of mine.

thumbnail.jpg

Last edited:
Originally Posted by CKN

Well...I like my truck A little better......

....for a couple of years maybe. Then it will be a dinosaur that needs to be replaced.

You should buy a 2020 Silverado.

Tell you what … if pricing of full size LT's stay where they are … just might keep my 2018 until it's the age this C1500 is right now …

Originally Posted by CKN
Originally Posted by The_Nuke
Originally Posted by HM12460
Those were good trucks back in the day. Looks like you got a heck of a deal there. Who says you gotta spend $50,000 for a truck?

The people selling $50,000 trucks.

Well...I like my truck A little better...... Different priorities I guess. Buying a beater and driving it to 400,000 miles isn't a goal of mine.

Good Lord. At least tint the windows so you don't have to be seen in that thing!

You have to live in Utah...and now you have to drive this thing? You DO have different priorities. You might want to reassess them!

Originally Posted by CKN

Holy ___ that grill is huge haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back