Most popular vehicle by state

GON

$100 Site Donor 2024
Assuming the chart is accurate, I had no idea BMWs were that popular in California, Montana loves their RAM trucks, and guessing @dishdude and all his family and friends drive Caravans....

311957933_6026772244047814_3527400241903043679_n.jpg

I presume a lot of the trucks registered are company owned. Would be interesting to filter out for commercial vehicles.

The Prius was the #1 seller in CA for years. I think the Model 3 is #1 sedan and Model Y is #1 SUV.

The BMW 3 Series has been a perennial best seller here forever. When I was in HS Manfred Mueller, our neighbor, was the #1 BMW salesman in the US year after year. A wonderful German native, he was a really tough, but friendly man. He played on a big soccer team and we used to listen to his German music FM radio show Sunday mornings. Once I asked him if he could help me get a Porsche; he said, "We'll kick their ...." Like I could afford the car anyways. His son Peter is a Volvo mechanic.

I would have thought the whole west coast states would be Tesla's, and bicycles. Oh yeah and some of the Northern east coast as well.
If not they sure should be.

F150 does own the market in general. That list doesn't have too many surprises. I didn't think BMW still had that much market in California. I don't know what it would be otherwise though if it's not a Tesla.

Altima doesn't surprise me from Florida. I feel like I've seen a lot of crazy Altima videos from Florida.

Back