Mopar OAT Coolant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demarpaint/Sayjac: I agree 100%.

The Manufacturers have created a total Mongolian Cluster with this!
The Mopar coolant has actually dropped in price so it is decently affordable now!

My personal findings is Peak Global lifetime is the closest chemistry match that I have found.
This is the only coolant I would ever feel comfortable adding to my 2017 Ram if the Mopar OAT was no where to be found.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Peak is not the supplier of the Mopar coolant.

Originally Posted By: -SyN-
Demarpaint/Sayjac: I agree 100%.

The Manufacturers have created a total Mongolian Cluster with this!
The Mopar coolant has actually dropped in price so it is decently affordable now!

My personal findings is Peak Global lifetime is the closest chemistry match that I have found.
This is the only coolant I would ever feel comfortable adding to my 2017 Ram if the Mopar OAT was no where to be found.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Peak is not the supplier of the Mopar coolant.

thumbsup2.gif
thumbsup2.gif
Peak's product was about the only product worthy of consideration. But in all honesty, I'd probably top up with distilled water and search real hard for the Mopar coolant if that were the case. My 2016 Rubicon is coming up on three years old shortly. Thankfully I haven't had to top up the coolant. I have seen it available on AMZN and will more than likely order some just to have it on hand if and when I need it. IMO there is no enough information I deem reliable about some alternate coolant that I would be comfortable with. That OAT HOAT cluster f............ was enough to convince me to only use the Mopar product until information I consider safe is out there. IMO it isn't worth the risk to me.
49.gif

I read on a message board recently someone giving advice to drain the Mopar Purple, as he put it, "be done with that garbage" and use Dexcool. Yea right!!!!!!!!! It is that kind of information that gets people in trouble! Would it work? Maybe, maybe not lol, but I sure as [censored] won't be chancing it in my rig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back