Milwaukee 3/8 cordless ratchet high speed

Just got this brand new. When in use, it vibrates all the way down to the battery. Is this normal?

For what a Miwaukee costs and you have doubts, take it back and exchange it. It shouldn't vibrate unless it has a hammer drill feature activated if your drill has it.

I think mine has some vibration, but it never bothered me much. What bothers me more is if the fastener tightens down at full speed, the torque absolutely jerks my hand and wrist around. I really have to be careful slowing the speed down before the fastener bottoms out.

Maybe head in store or find a buddy that has one and see if their display sample/buddy’s ratchet does the same thing?

IMHO stubby 3/8 impact > 1/4 regular ratchet > 3/8 fuel ratchet when it comes to ergonomics.

They do vibrate while shouldn't have violent vibration. I didn't go for high speed or Fuel either but got 2457 model, low torque too which doesn't 'jerk' my hand at the end of tightening fasteners. Speed is relative, I feet I got better control with this ratchet while it's got low speed and low torque. I'm not a pro mechanic thou.

For what a Miwaukee costs and you have doubts, take it back and exchange it. It shouldn't vibrate unless it has a hammer drill feature activated if your drill has it.
I thought i bought a hammer drill. All is well now.

They do vibrate while shouldn't have violent vibration. I didn't go for high speed or Fuel either but got 2457 model, low torque too which doesn't 'jerk' my hand at the end of tightening fasteners. Speed is relative, I feet I got better control with this ratchet while it's got low speed and low torque. I'm not a pro mechanic thou.
I sold that and upgraded. :)

Back