Milk Smelling & Tasting Wormy from Wal-Mart !?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roadkill is fine if you get to it soon enough. Just ask the country bumpkins up here in Minnesota and Wisconsin....

Originally Posted By: Shannow
So roadkill is fine if it's cooked enough ?

mori, I'll bet that cocoa was rich, and thick, and creamy (but chock full of flavenoids)

I love venison.

Thanks for ruining the white gold for me for good. I'll get you for this!
48.gif

My front motion detector light just went on and there's Deer tracks right within a few feet of the house !!!!!

I'll have a soy-tapioca pudding please -- dairy and pus-free! (Still, it looks like pus with curds)

Originally Posted By: tpitcher
My front motion detector light just went on and there's Deer tracks right within a few feet of the house !!!!!

Proof !!

af7902.jpg

Originally Posted By: Bill in Utah
Our Wal-Mart milk is local.

How do I know? Because one time (about 2 months ago) the milk had a different cap (name brand) from a local dairy. The bottle was the same, the label was the normal wal-mart one but all the caps were the $2 a gallon more caps.

One I found this out, I happen to have a friend that works at the processing plant and asked him and they bottle mike for quite a few brands because their name brand does not sell well due to cost.

Same cows, same processing, same bottles different label for Wal-Mart.

Never had a issue with any milk here. We go through 2-3 gallons weekly.

Bill

PS: Should this not be in food? (unless this is the daily Wal-Mart bashing thread
grin2.gif
)

I agree completely with the above.

Up here we most commonly have Morning Glory and Kemp's Dairy products. I have been fortunate enough to be stuck behind the Morning Glory truck as it traveled from the WalMart to the local grocery store. Same product but a much lower price at WalMart. I will choose WalMart. Much like any other same name product, why not purchase for less.

With that said, I have grown fond of the Kwik Trip gas station dairy products lately.

BTW: We drink 1 to 1 1/2 gallons of the cheapest milk I can find a DAY.

Maybe not yours, but why is Wal-Mart's milk around here tastes and smells off of what it sould be.

BTW: The Ice Cream at Kwik Trip is awesome!

Originally Posted By: tpitcher
Maybe not yours, but why is Wal-Mart's milk around here tastes and smells off of what it sould be.

I see you enjoy eggnog in the morning...
grin2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back