Might have found a bike...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The original owner of my 1996 Speed Triple installed several original Triumph accessories; a seat cowl, six-piston front calipers, and a Sebring 3-into-1 "full race" exhaust. It is louder than stock, but it's still pretty quiet compared to most bikes.

Originally Posted By: jeff78
Originally Posted By: blupupher
An unmolested bike is a true gem now days. I still want to know what everyone does with their stock exhaust when they replace them with the loud junk?

Often they end up on Ebay for not much money. Good thing too, because you'd get sticker shock if you saw how much most OEM exhausts cost brand new.

Yeah...I have found that if you are the weird guy looking for stock parts, they go REALLY cheap on eBay. (I'm that weird guy.)

Originally Posted By: Jarlaxle
Originally Posted By: jeff78
Originally Posted By: blupupher
An unmolested bike is a true gem now days. I still want to know what everyone does with their stock exhaust when they replace them with the loud junk?

Often they end up on Ebay for not much money. Good thing too, because you'd get sticker shock if you saw how much most OEM exhausts cost brand new.

Yeah...I have found that if you are the weird guy looking for stock parts, they go REALLY cheap on eBay. (I'm that weird guy.)
I have a couple of sets of OEM Harley mufflers I'll give away if anybody wants them....
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back