Michelin CrossClimate2 Tires

The Continental AllSeasonContact 2 (test winner) does not appear to be available in North America. Were we live snow and ice performance is very important, so the CC2 still seems to come out ahead.

Interesting... I wonder if you can go in and have them order? Have you looked at available sizes on the Michelin site?

They don't even show any 15" sizes on the Tire Rack site. Probably phased out. I see a lot of not available on sites. I think that size is unpopular now. They are the smallest size available on a 2016 Ford Focus. There are a lot of other tires available. So that is good.

They don't even show any 15" sizes on the Tire Rack site. Probably phased out. I see a lot of not available on sites. I think that size is unpopular now. They are the smallest size available on a 2016 Ford Focus. There are a lot of other tires available. So that is good.
The Michelin site doesn't have them either. Sorry man

At least Michelin made CC2 in 15" sizes. Available across Europe incl. UK:

195/65 R15 is still one of the most popular sizes, in particular for winter and A/S tires.
-
Is that France, England, and Germany? Maybe Costco had my tires shipped over to the US in 2020 when covid was happening........:oops:

Back