Mevotech control are , 2 bad in a row! fYI

Too bad you didn't have an older 6 which was the same as the Fusion, because then you could use Ford/Motorcraft parts at a good price :)

The best aftermarket brands to use are Delphi, Suspensia, and CTR.

It depends what the failures are. If the bushings are failing I’d be willing to bet it’s an installation issue.

They’re all the same junk.

Delphi is made by Disa/Deeza in Turkey, and Suspensia is also made in Turkey and could even be Disa, too.

CTR is Korean and actually an OE supplier. Most of their aftermarket parts are also made in Korea. Even if the OE parts aren't the same as the aftermarket, I'd still trust them over Moog and Mevotech, for example.

Junk is junk junk is as junk does! Good $$$ on the Detroit Axle lower control arms I put on the 01 Grand Prix. 2 years and less than 2,000 miles later ft, end in banging a little again,
Didn't get to look at it yet, sounds like a ball joint though!

Delphi is made by Disa/Deeza in Turkey, and Suspensia is also made in Turkey and could even be Disa, too.

CTR is Korean and actually an OE supplier. Most of their aftermarket parts are also made in Korea. Even if the OE parts aren't the same as the aftermarket, I'd still trust them over Moog and Mevotech, for example.
You need to get your head out of the sandbox and realize that just because a company supplies parts to OEMs, doesn’t mean they sell the same quality parts to the aftermarket.

I understand that, but the Turkish parts are still better than the Chinese ones.
On what basis?

Are the Chinese not capable of making parts to the same quality? With modern manufacturing practices, I am not convinced that country of origin matters. The issue lies with the intended audience for the product.

On what basis?

Are the Chinese not capable of making parts to the same quality? With modern manufacturing practices, I am not convinced that country of origin matters. The issue lies with the intended audience for the product.
sure they can but they perform better than the chinese stuff you get in white boxes or house brand.

“you get what you pay for” is a lie

2014 Mazda 6, bought from Rock auto, 6 months, clunk back, Rock sent new one, 6 months same! Shop said go Moog, so I did, 9 months perfectly quiet! Don't waste you money on this brand!
Yes, a junk parts brand. I have had a few issues with their parts over the last 7-8 months.
RockAuto replaced more refunded, but buying MevoTech isn’t worth the hassle and delay.

Back