Lubegard complete cvt fluid

I would say that you'll be just fine using any tranny product from LubeGard(ILI) including their CVT fluid. I've used a variety of their products with good success. IDK if LubeGard CVT fluid is any better than others
And I have also used Castrol Transmax CVT fluid in Nissan & Honda CVTs with excellent success, meaning no difference in tranny feel from OE.

I would not as soon as I saw "universal." Just buy some Idemitsu Type N3. This what I used on our 2017 Rogue Sport. Same fluid as OEM. There's also Eneos fluid which I haven't used yet (but I bought for a friend's 2015's Rogue.) Do at least 2 drain and fills. (I did 4 on our RS and it just's perfect.) Change out the small external filter as well if you're able. I did not drop the pan but will do so in the future. (I did this service @ 29k miles.)

While I trust LubeGard products too I'd prefer to go with something which bears a specific spec.
You say yours is "NS-3"? That's what I'd use if I could find any.

On the other hand, I used Wolf's Head CVT fluid from the Amalie store back when it was online and had success in a 2011 Mitsubishi which had turned its CVT fluid the color of dark maple syrup.

I've used Valvoline and Castrol CVT fluid in a high mileage, Hertz abused 2015 Altima with great success. You can't kill this car. I have a gallon of the Lubegard on the shelf for the next service, as it was on sale at Amazon.

I’m hoping to get rid of a 1500 RPM shudder when I’m lightly on the pedal. I also have a slight vibration when I am foot on the brake at a red light.

Back