Lowe's Vs Home Depot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have both a Lowes and Home Dept within a 1/4 mile of me and both are just across the street from each other, Lowes is the closest and seems the cleanest while Home Depot seems rag tag and stuff strewn everywhere. Like to check them both out on the weekends for clearance items.
cheers3.gif

Of the two stores near me, I like Lowes more. It is better stocked and organized, has a better parking lot with wider isles and spaces, has wider isles in the store, and they don't cram the isles with stuff making it difficult to maneuver through like Home Depot does (a pet peeve of mine). Also, if the Lowes website says that the store has an item in-stock, they HAVE the item, not so with Home Depot (this is another VERY aggravating pet peeve of mine that has caused me to leave a half-full basket of items at Home Depot and go to the Lowes). As far as prices are concerned, some of their prices are a LITTLE higher and some are a LITTLE lower, so the end result tends to come out fairly even.

Funny that I see this "Lowe's Vs Home Depot" Yesterday a caller called the radio station and said that there are always hot women at the Lowe's and he never sees them at Home Depot. So I guess that is something to think about LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back