Keto Diet with Intermittent Fasting

Beer for me is a passion and in my lifestyle I learned how to work it into my life and know when and not to see everyone has their own journey it's not absolute as many make it to be..

Monster energy/energy drinks aren’t good for the heart. Everything else I like. Thank You sir🇺🇸👍

They are definitely not for everyone. I avoid the stuff as well. Fake sugars to make it zero sugar plus it has glucuronolactone in it which is interesting. Some Vietnam War stuff coming back to life.

Feed 8 hr fast 16hr
That is what I currently do. Along with my morning walk it has removed 6 in from my waistline. 18 months ago i barely fit into 42" now 38" with a belt being mandatory if no one want to see my Calvin's

30 miles in pounded a rock star eating Cliff bar decision to go for it 100 in good pace.
Feed on pb&j cliff bars and rock star cut with water carbs carbs carbs all you care about feel great be getting out for a 30 train session tomorrow. Not bad for the 47 year old man.
20200816_173212.jpg
20200816_112105.jpg

A tiny bit of coffee is better than Monster , RedBull or other crap....
that's what all the doctors been feed and give you but so many are fat out of shape slobs that couldn't keep up why I laugh at them all the time.they feed you some out of date government diet that is all backwards and yet the majority of the population is obese because of it following it.

that's what all the doctors been feed and give you but so many are fat out of shape slobs that couldn't keep up why I laugh at them all the time.they feed you some out of date government diet that is all backwards and yet the majority of the population is obese because of it following it.

Coffee makes you fat?

Nah,not if you drink it black. drank a full pot a day, more on occasion. Smoked a pack a day for 50 yrs. Always figured lung cancer would get me. My heart was always strong, until it wasn't and I'm tap dancing around a coronary by pass because they couldn't get a stent in. Guess what caffeine is? A vaso-constrictor. that gave the impetus to switch to decaff. Diet exercise no tobacco or caffeine I'm eating less of EVERYTHING and avoid processed meats and starches,Alcohol Fageddabouttit. I'm down to 192 from 234 over a year. I just had 3 teeth pulled and won't be ready to chew for a few days.So I'm bound to lose some more pounds :cool:

Back