Jack&Coke or Rum&Coke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: dbias
. Evan Williams and Diet Coke.

Yes sir, bourbon & diet!

It's faulty reasoning to use cheap, clear rum for mixed drinks. As all of the subtle warm flavors are missing.

Yah I noticed whole bunches of boutique rums lately.Anejo and Havana Club is all right, but aging doesn't seem to help rums much. Good ol' Goslings. I have yet to find something it doesn't mix with. People who use white rum for cocktails either like a clear looking drink, or don't know any better.
grin2.gif

High fructose corn syrup "soft drinks" are absolutely not for kids (or anyone else). Best to stop consuming that #@*&^)

Originally Posted By: cashmoney
High fructose corn syrup "soft drinks" are absolutely not for kids (or anyone else). Best to stop consuming that #@*&^)

Gotta go with the Mexican sodas,no hfcs thank goodness.

No mixers, thank you very much! Either neat or rocks. Went to a Vegas Night at a local Catholic church last weekend and won a Southern Comfort gift set. I have never tasted Southern Comfort but I liked the rocks glasses and the granite chilling stones in the set...the stones are in the freezer now, waiting to be dunked in some Booker's tonight...chill it without diluting it. We'll see how it works.

And if I drank any beverage with caffeine in it, after mid-afternoon, I'd toss and turn all night...sounds dreadful.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Originally Posted By: cashmoney

Gotta go with the Mexican sodas,no hfcs thank goodness.

Why do you think that? Something you read on the internet so it must be true? Sugar is sugar.

Heh heh, After the first scotch and seltzer, I had a contrarian flash back to an event in the distant past. You wanna improve the taste of gingerale, any gingerale, even the 89 cents for 3 liters stuff? Whiskey, any whiskey will improve any ginge. If you don't believe me ask my BIL.
grin2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back