Is this '55 chevy 210 worth anything over scrap value ?

Engine ran fine when parked 25 years ago. Lower end bearings had been replaced by the original owner.

It does not have a full flow oil filter, they didn't back then. It does have a bypass type filter, I don't know it it is original or aftermarket from the 50's era
The V8 at least had this by 1956 standard

I have a drive-in theater near my house, That thing would be a hoot to take there. Looks to be in amazing shape compared to 90% of them I see for sale

Update: I have decided to sell it. I have a decent offer from a guy who wants to restore it original for himself. I'd rather see that than get more for it to be hacked up elsewhere.
Good friend of mine bought a 2-door, '47 Chevrolet Fleetline. The seller made him promise not to chop it up.

It's now a custom and wears the plate, LOFAT47.

Spray it with boiled linseed oil and then swap brakes to your comfort level, and leave it be as an as-is driver.

I still think it would be a fun “help a BITOGger out” weekend to get this working!

Yes please let us know the sales price! Then I'll probably shed some tears because I would have been interested in buying it!

Back