IRON MAIDEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter
Originally Posted By: car51
Gotta admit growing up in the 80's I LOVED and LOVE IRON MAIDEN. Cool that Dickinson is a licensed pilot to boot. Never saw them in concert but dickinsons book is good as I'm halfway thru it.

Relaxing listening to some of their old stuff on cd brother burned for me

IRON MAIDEN is my favorite band. My son and I were able to see them in Tampa when I lived there. He knew that they were my favorite band and surprised me with the tickets. On April,17, 2011, they played at the Tampa Lightning Arena. And, it was AWESOME!
Below is a pic of my silk painting that was shot into the audience. And, I grabbed it! I almost didn't get it! I wanted the band to sign it, but my luck wasn't that good.

Blue: that's awesome
smile.gif

Was just thinking last night that I feel a bit sorry for Blaze Bailey...

If he hadn't followed on from Bruce in Bruce's Hiatus, we would have loved him.

Dianno, not so much.

Originally Posted By: SirTanon
I have a 16GB USB full of music and my stereo is set to randomize - This one came up in my car on my drive in today:

Needless to say, my drive perked up and I found myself upping the volume and singing along.

This entire album is fantastic.

... I also find it oddly entertaining that they have a line in this song "No brave new world.. no brave new world.." and yet, 14 years later, they come out with an album titled "Brave New World".

to me, their best album!

and no matter how they try single out Maiden and Judas and their importance ; Saxon in many ways beat them both!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back