Insurance Shopping

I haven't talked to live person in well over a decade maybe 15+ years.
I buy everything on the internet.
Boat, Motorcycle, Cars, Home

When doing this, I only go to the websites of the actual companies. Some get tricked into the thousands of websites that portray to get you quotes from multiple websites. I NEVER do that. I do sometimes get the name of a company I am going to check from those sites but then go directly to the actual insurance company website.

I used to live in NJ and loved NJM. The rates were competitive, and most important, it was easy to file claims and get promptly paid with minimal red tape. Remember, the whole idea of buying insurance is to get your claims paid. An insurer who puts barriers in the way is not the insurer you want.

and avoid, at all costs anything connected with Prudential. They never willingly pay.

I shop everyone and everything multiple times a year looking for lower prices. I think we spoke about this before I previously had travelers insurance on my home for number years they were best for price in the 16 years I live there. I’ve had at least five different homeowner insurance companies Low price always wins

I never bundled insurance, because I always found better prices by not

I have no advice other to say, depending on how you like to use your computer, search high and low and get multiple quotes online

We currently have progressive on our home that was supplied by the builder, which turned out to be a very good price

For our boat and motorcycle, oddly we have progressive as well, but we always had progressive on the boat and motorcycle

For cars and truck in South Carolina we always had esurance but they no longer offering policies when you move out of state to another state.

So now in North Carolina, we have connect by American family, connect casualty insurance company

I don’t even know how I found them except someplace on the Internet🙃

Oh man, we did speak about this before I see this is an old thread 🫤

Back