Incorrect markings on Supertech ATF/coolant containers

I recently found this on some Supertech ATF and coolant jugs. Here is a picture of the ATF jugs. Look at the level markings-the jug on the right has markings that indicate a liter being a greater quantity of fluid than a quart!

received_415568653663125.jpeg

Here is a jug of coolant I purchased the other day. It's concentrate, so I wanted to empty out 2 quarts in order to add 2 quarts of distilled water. Something did not look right-the top black line is where the level was before I removed any coolant. The bottom black line is the actual 2 quart level (versus the manufactor marking which is much higher). I would not expect the markings from the factory to be exact, however this is not even close.

20220416_142901.jpg

-Travis

I recently found this on some Supertech ATF and coolant jugs. Here is a picture of the ATF jugs. Look at the level markings-the jug on the right has markings that indicate a liter being a greater quantity of fluid than a quart!
A liter is greater than a quart(33.8oz vs 32oz). the one on the left would be the incorrect one.

A liter is (a little) more than a quart-33.8 ounces, a quart is only 32 Oz. Edit-I see what you mean now, someone in the bottling plant (bottle manufacturer) screwed up, the left one is backwards! :ROFLMAO:

I have noticed this before, I thought that the measurements were for the bottle turned upside down but who would do that and the numbers would be inverted too.

Imperial quart really isn't used in the US and Walmart/Supertech's bottler/producer is US-based so it's unlikely they'd use it even inadvertently.
I’ve seen Recochem-made ST coolant at WM the other day ago. Maybe WM is switching to OWI/CCI now?

Is this new Recochem-made Supertech coolant still yellow like the Prestone-made one was? Or is it closer to green looking?

Back