I'm new in this forum

Hi, i'm a brand new member posting in this forum.

I'm writing this as i'm not sure if introducing myself is required or not before participating in posts

I apologize in advance if im doing something wrong, as I do for my bad english too
Welcome - where are you from ?

I'm not on the Welcoming Committe but, WELCOME!
Without posting anything personal, you could tell us what your interest in this board's focus is.

I stumbled upon this board whilst seeking info regarding synthetic power steering fluid.....or was it oil more suited to turbocharged engines.
There's a lot to know but we all agree that maintaining any machine is how you get your money's worth out of it.

If ever you post regarding a problem or question, just remember to describe your situation in some detail.

Always remember, "Clean is better than dirty"....except for 'in-service' air filters. There, "A dirty filter is a happy filter"...but not too dirty.

Welcome. Your first post should be "which oil is the best?"
🍿
This made me think about a time when we got a new guy at work, and I said in a welcoming email, that he had to wax the boss' truck, and not to worry RAM2500s aren't too bad.

He took it seriously and went to HR hahahahahahahahahaha

Welcome indeed!
Without telling us too much about yourself, tell us about your interests & interests in...vehicles, lubrications of all types, what vehicle(s) you drive including year(s), engines and what your plans or interests or what you want to learn for these vehicles and [not necessarily exactly where you live per say but the area of the city/country/world that you live in and the climate and your driving type/style as to get the best, most accurate advise & responses to your needs. And you don't have to mention everything all in one thread/post. Take your time and post your interests, concerns & subjects by category. ENJOY!

Last edited:

I'm writing this as i'm not sure if introducing myself is required or not before participating in posts

I apologize in advance if im doing something wrong, as I do for my bad english too
Welcome, you will find it interesting here, as I have!

No intro needed.

Just start posting like you have a PHD in Organic and quant chemistry. That quiets them right down. :LOL: :cool:

(y)

Kidding of course. Welcome!!

You'll learn to spell and FEEL (perhaps through others) what it's like to obsess.

If you're prone to jealously, don't read the posts by people who claim to buy oil for 12 cents a quart and then get rebate checks as well.

Ohh....to remain on the correct side of a true "crack in the Earth", do yourself a favor and eschew any OCI approaching 10,000 miles.

Back