I'm looking for a portable work light.

That's a nice light from Costco but that's more than I need.. definitely a good price though.. the one from Amazon that's probably more up my alley.. plug-in and go

If anyone is interested. I have been using these for about 3 months on various projects and have been quite happy

More than what the OP probably wants, but are very bright, magnetic base, easy to position, long life (and also long time to charge).
Very happy so far
They do not seem to be sold individually. Just a 2 pack.

I guess something similar to this, but I really don't use it that much, it's just something I use a few times a year.. but I would like to have it available when I do need it. It doesn't even have to be cordless.. OEMTOOLS 25997 600 Lumen Lithium-Ion Rechargeable LED Portable Work Light, Black/Green https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BVUJ32I/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_CHCHAKHAETYY5S3YESG4?psc=1
Unless you are already invested in a cordless tool line where the batteries can fit a work light, I would get a corded one. Ive got a Masterforce corded work light that I really like but Lowes has a really nice selection of Craftsman corded work lights that are really affordable and quite nice.
Home Depot has a Husky corded work light that looks really nice too.

Unless you are already invested in a cordless tool line where the batteries can fit a work light, I would get a corded one. Ive got a Masterforce corded work light that I really like but Lowes has a really nice selection of Craftsman corded work lights that are really affordable and quite nice.
Home Depot has a Husky corded work light that looks really nice too.

I seen a husky one that was pretty good, https://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-800-Lumen-Corded-Handheld-LED-Light-K60228/305124388
Also an Amazon one, Amazon is charging, almost $20 more, for a brighter light I don't know if the quality is any better..

I have 2 portable lights. I bought 4 AAA powered hat lights several yrs ago and I used the one last weekend when I installed an Interlock kit on my electrical panel. Marina also bought me a recharge-able 100 LED light with legs to prop it at an angle

Back