If You Could Meet Someone From BITOG?

He resembles someone I used to know.

The picture was from a mug shot in my local news. He was a local drunk driver who got into an accident in a construction zone, hitting a construction worker. I saved the picture to send to the guy I thought he resembled.
I also send it as a joke to people I used to know decades ago, who want a photo of what I look like today.
For some inexplicable reason, I'm rather disappointed it's not actually you.

He resembles someone I used to know.

The picture was from a mug shot in my local news. He was a local drunk driver who got into an accident in a construction zone, hitting a construction worker. I saved the picture to send to the guy I thought he resembled.
I also send it as a joke to people I used to know decades ago, who want a photo of what I look like today.
You forgot to mention the slashy bit.

I’ve met wwillson and he’s not bad in person.🫣. Had a couple of near misses with GON but he’s always on a split second schedule. Someday some Az members will get together for some offroading adventure.

Speaking of ShelB has he been around lately?

Mine is actually some guy who not only got banned but John Wick style excommunicado-ed

Not because I found him interesting, but because I like to study odd and irritating things. And occasionally poke idiots in the eyes, 3 Stooges style. Nyuck nyuck nyuck

Last edited:
For me it would be kschachn. I find his comments to vary from being highly intelligent to condescending and rude. And anyone who can spend more time typing in search results rather than the 30 seconds it would take to answer the question, well I think he would like to have a cold one with a new friend. 🍻

Very interesting question… Who I would like to meet in person.

I would like to meet in person strude53, Zee09, 4wd, wwayne, JHRZ2, OVERKILL, wemay, hrv, Malo53, wemay, Dave Hess, Normanbuntz, GON, Pew, Astro14, kschachn, Demarpaint, Pablo, jeffk, Thecritic, Davers, sayjac, Tigeo, Zee0six, HPL Dave, DavidNewton3, billt460, SR5 and Shannow, Nick1994, automechanic, bdcardinal, jxthompson.

And even Hall… I’d bet good money we would have a good time if we got together.

And CKN too.. . I enjoy his posts and think he’d be a lot of fun to talk too.

And UncleDave… Awesome posts and he’d be fun to talk to.

Cujet.. Too .. Really learn from his posts a lot too.

Rooflessvw… We may disagree on a number of things but I know we agree on a number of other things. And I believe he is a good, good guy.

Only if your cat comes along.

I’m sure I’d get along with all the “regulars”, but I think I’d really love talking to @OVERKILL

Maybe take @AutoMechanic out and show him how to properly drive 😉
IMG_0031.jpeg

Zee09, bdcardinal, zrxkawboy, Astro14, Trav, Clinebarger, Pablo, Nick1994. Really anybody to be honest. I have had the pleasure of meeting @Gebo at my dealership a few months ago and I have his number too. I don’t really have a problem if we had a large gathering but I’d be the guy that sits in the corner and talks to nobody because I get really shy around people I don’t know.

Zee09, bdcardinal, zrxkawboy, Astro14, Trav, Clinebarger, Pablo, Nick1994. Really anybody to be honest. I have had the pleasure of meeting @Gebo at my dealership a few months ago and I have his number too. I don’t really have a problem if we had a large gathering but I’d be the guy that sits in the corner and talks to nobody because I get really shy around people I don’t know.
Me too, so we have that in common 🤣

Back