Human Micro Chip Implants are Here and in Use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw sweet implanted RFID chips!! I am excited!!!
We are, after all, not self-determining human people, but rather 'human resources' just like paper, oil, etc right?

Sincerely,
Unit 84626873200149XC

Originally Posted By: pandus13
...LOL
They don't need guns....
They just let the Michigan mom drivers LOOSE....(you would think they are driving a super-tank, not an SUV)

in Windsor, we don't need the Michigan moms here (even though there are many). we have enough local minivan soccer moms.

al -- you really should do some dd before you talk about another country, re: the " not allowed to have guns" comment. this way, you don't look foolish. last numbers that I heard, was that there are 16.5 - 17.5 million guns in Canada. most are long guns.

society has to cut some slack for the elderly, so we look the other way when untrue comments, such as this, are made.

this thread is hilarious, so, carry on, guys.
where is antique when we need him ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would think there's going to be enough of like-minded individuals who will refuse to take it ,it may be the way to pay for things however the business owners who refuse to take the chip will be plentiful enough that there will be a whole subculture for Market that comes up with other methods of payment

Originally Posted By: yeti
society has to cut some slack for the elderly, so we look the other way when untrue comments, such as this, are made.

this thread is hilarious, so, carry on, guys.
where is antique when we need him ?

Also, Pop_Rivit?

Originally Posted By: NStuart
I would think there's going to be enough of like-minded individuals who will refuse to take it ,it may be the way to pay for things however the business owners who refuse to take the chip will be plentiful enough that there will be a whole subculture for Market that comes up with other methods of payment

Aw dude! I hope you are right. So many people already don't carry cash and just use debit or credit cards. I can't blame them, easier to carry. What I think will happen is you won't be able to buy anything without a chip. Retailers will require it to track your purchases.

Originally Posted By: Kawiguy454
XiX XiX XiX ....you need one so master will know where to drone deliver your daily ration of Soylent Green.

... and I will name him Quadro-Porte.... and make him my ELPPet (Electronic Permitted Pet)

Does it work in Hail, SLeet, Heavy Rain, Snowstorms?

Does it mix deliveries like my local USPS office?

Does it loves a Crown Vic?

Originally Posted By: pandus13
Originally Posted By: KrisZ
Don't worry, we will have one microchip to rule them all.

If this will be the new cashflow cow/ savoir du jour,

tech companies doing chips will appear out of nowhere in a jiffy.

I think everybody will try to push their own standard....

P.S. Island of DR. Moreau?

More like muvie In Time (2011)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1637688/

Originally Posted By: DBMaster
^12 Monkeys? Don't you mean The Fifth Element?

You are right...it has been a while when I was watching that movie..gee I am geting old
grin.gif

Last edited:
As I said it is completely voluntary and optional. If you don't want it implanted, don't take a job. Just live on the trust fund your family has put in your name.

You are not being forced but given a choice. Isn't life all about having choices?

Originally Posted By: Kamele0N
Originally Posted By: DBMaster
^12 Monkeys? Don't you mean The Fifth Element?

You are right...it has been a while when I was watching that movie..gee I am geting old
grin.gif

That's perfectly OK, so am I. 8-{D>

Originally Posted By: Garak
There's convenience, sure, but what happens when this interface becomes obsolete in like two years?

Plug the USB cord into your fillings to download the new software?
cool.gif

Originally Posted By: Vikas
As I said it is completely voluntary and optional. If you don't want it implanted, don't take a job. Just live on the trust fund your family has put in your name.

You are not being forced but given a choice. Isn't life all about having choices?

That's hardly a choice.

Originally Posted By: 555
This has been going on for approximately 12 years in Brazil. Apparently muggings were on the rise especially for people going out to clubs. The chip allows identification to be checked and drinks to be payed for without anyone bringing a wallet. Digital Angel was a company that was pushing this technology but got bought out. Their stock did pretty well.
In Finland they have been using their cell/mobile phones to pay for things for an even longer time. This makes more sense since just about everyone has one and you can leave it at home.
Implanted chip sucks, but the convenience will win people over.

[censored] that's sad. Those people are that hard up about wanting to be around a bunch of drunks?

Originally Posted By: LoneRanger
How long before it becomes a condition of employment instead of optional?

How long before it becomes the only form of currency ?

How come vehicle HVAC and occupant gassing is closed down as political, and this blatantly political thread isn't ???

Originally Posted By: Shannow
How come vehicle HVAC and occupant gassing is closed down as political, and this blatantly political thread isn't ???

... Posters past history?

I'm going to guess Wayne and the Mods are on zero tolerance because of GHT and Antique re-appearing...
Come on, they've banned the resident Grumpy OldMan Pop_rivit......

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Originally Posted By: 555
This has been going on for approximately 12 years in Brazil. Apparently muggings were on the rise especially for people going out to clubs. The chip allows identification to be checked and drinks to be payed for without anyone bringing a wallet. Digital Angel was a company that was pushing this technology but got bought out. Their stock did pretty well.
In Finland they have been using their cell/mobile phones to pay for things for an even longer time. This makes more sense since just about everyone has one and you can leave it at home.
Implanted chip sucks, but the convenience will win people over.

[censored] that's sad. Those people are that hard up about wanting to be around a bunch of drunks?

More entertaining than TV! LOL

Originally Posted By: The_Eric
Originally Posted By: Vikas

That's hardly a choice.

Sucks when you have no choice on which job(s) you take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back