Human Micro Chip Implants are Here and in Use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Al
Originally Posted By: KrisZ
Many laugh at this, but it's coming. Of course, at first it will be sold to the public as a convenience piece, but the hints of forced implants are already here.

lol you are from Canada....not allowed to have guns to protect yourselves..you will have no choice ...yea..I can see it happening in Canada

...LOL
They don't need guns....
They just let the Michigan mom drivers LOOSE....(you would think they are driving a super-tank, not an SUV)

Question: if the local ez-pass toll rfid device could be "blocked" by some heavy duty tinfoil/alufoil,
what would "block" the rfid chip in lunch-break/outside of work?

Would a "block-your-chip" bracelet be a good business endeavor?

Looks like the same thing they put into my dogs for $40 each and I see them cheaper in different parts of the country.

watch-idiocracy-2006-online-for-free-viooz_dvd.original.jpg

I had a co-worker who quit about a week ago. At times, he was at home or picking up his school kids when he said he was on the job.
His new employer will have him on the road (but fairly close to home) quite a bit and make him wear a GoPro watch. He was bragging to me about all the things he can do with his new watch.
I told him that his new employer is making him wear this so that he can be tracked.
First he went into a panic, but he told me he wouldn't wear the thing, but remembered that it was mandatory and part of his employment requirements.
I think it just hit him that he has been chip-implanted.

Originally Posted By: Kruse

I told him that his new employer is making him wear this so that he can be tracked.

I work way too much, so I have no worries about not being where I should be.

However, my boss does know where I am, via him tracking my iPhone. It's strange to have him call me and ask how the weather at North County airport is...

I'm not sure how he does it either. I've turned off location services, find friends, and so on. Because all of our iPhones are on the same account, I think he may be using "locate my phone", which I always leave on.

Originally Posted By: Cujet
However, my boss does know where I am, via him tracking my iPhone. It's strange to have him call me and ask how the weather at North County airport is...

I'm not sure how he does it either. I've turned off location services, find friends, and so on. Because all of our iPhones are on the same account, I think he may be using "locate my phone", which I always leave on.

I would think he would find out from traffic control the planes/helis you just repaired are up in the air?

Originally Posted By: LoneRanger
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/25/technology/microchips-wisconsin-company-employees.html

So far, it's optional.

Chip implants are not for me. You don't get to implant a foreign object in my body just because you employ me. Will chipped employees be treated better? "All employees are equal... but some are more equal than others." How long before it becomes a condition of employment instead of optional?

I have two in my big toe. The aliens put it there during the abduction....
50.gif

Originally Posted By: Al
lol you are from Canada....not allowed to have guns to protect yourselves..you will have no choice ...yea..I can see it happening in Canada

So if the US government go after you, you think your little gun will help you?

They have much bigger guns!...lol

Originally Posted By: oil_film_movies
I have two in my big toe. The aliens put it there during the abduction....

at least you got the organic advanced option....

whe're going to get what FIDO rejected....

Given the level of paranoia your average US corporation has against litigation, I would think this will be awhile.

Originally Posted By: Donald
I am fine as long as its not required.

And that's really the most important part- if it is on volunteer base, no prob.

Originally Posted By: pandus13
Originally Posted By: DBMaster
Seems like the potential to reduce fraud and identity theft MIGHT be reduced as well.

I thought some of the "touch"/rfid credit cards have been targets because the thiefs had the capability to copy and replicate the rfid data....

I guess, then, someone will figure out how to steal your identity while shaking your hand.

This has been going on for approximately 12 years in Brazil. Apparently muggings were on the rise especially for people going out to clubs. The chip allows identification to be checked and drinks to be payed for without anyone bringing a wallet. Digital Angel was a company that was pushing this technology but got bought out. Their stock did pretty well.
In Finland they have been using their cell/mobile phones to pay for things for an even longer time. This makes more sense since just about everyone has one and you can leave it at home.
Implanted chip sucks, but the convenience will win people over.

Originally Posted By: Cujet
Originally Posted By: Kruse

I work way too much, so I have no worries about not being where I should be.

There are apps that can be installed that show your location as long as you have cell service or wifi. Airplane mode would shut them off.

Originally Posted By: MobilinHyundia
[
So if the US government go after you, you think your little gun will help you?

They have much bigger guns!...lol

I think you missed my point. We have freedom in this country that you do not have. Freedom is derived by the people not the government.

I would address the other point but I don't want to shut down the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back