HPL Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the many other flavour of the day oils we have had here before.
Don't dare speak out or feel the wrath LOL....................

I suspect you guys have a little bit of a perception problem, nobody here criticizes anyone for not using HPL for one reason or another. "Darling", "wrath", "club", come off it, that's just something you're feeling rather than the majority of HPL users actually exhibiting this behaviour. I know you'll respond with that one post where one guy "proves me wrong", but the majority of us use it because we feel it's a very high quality product backed by very smart people and a team that cares for their end users. So yes we like the product and recommend it but that doesn't automatically we're slighting other brands.

I'm not against Amsoil (for example), I happen to be running that in my diffs. Just a choice I made based on availability of the product, the quality of it vs HPL (probably not much difference but I'm comfortable running either one), and the time I had to get the job done. But I'm very confident in that oil as well.

I’ve been really interested in HPL as they are local to me. Reached out to Dave to ask him about my application, his thoughts on product, and a couple of other things. Quick response and actually suggested a lower priced product rather than the higher priced product I asked about. Love it. very kind and provided some excellent info.

after some reading in here and my interaction with Dave, I think I’ll be giving their products a go at my next change.
That's what i like about David. He told me what i was using for my vehicles was overkill for my environment, and that i would be served just as well with the pcmo line vs the euro, and save a few bucks. I bought a case of the PCMO line during the 25% off sale.

I will probably use Supercar next go round in the ram.

I suspect you guys have a little bit of a perception problem, nobody here criticizes anyone for not using HPL for one reason or another. "Darling", "wrath", "club", come off it, that's just something you're feeling rather than the majority of HPL users actually exhibiting this behaviour. I know you'll respond with that one post where one guy "proves me wrong", but the majority of us use it because we feel it's a very high quality product backed by very smart people and a team that cares for their end users. So yes we like the product and recommend it but that doesn't automatically we're slighting other brands.

I'm not against Amsoil (for example), I happen to be running that in my diffs. Just a choice I made based on availability of the product, the quality of it vs HPL (probably not much difference but I'm comfortable running either one), and the time I had to get the job done. But I'm very confident in that oil as well.
I’m using HPL and I like it. Call me whatever. Off the shelf sells thanks to marketing. Wise man told me marketing sells products. Use whatever you want that makes you feel good. I don’t really care. The entire team at HPL cares about their customers. Can’t say hat about the other oil companies, can you?

If you actually can: prove it with facts

I’m using HPL and I like it. Call me whatever. Off the shelf sells thanks to marketing. Wise man told me marketing sells products. Use whatever you want that makes you feel good. I don’t really care. The entire team at HPL cares about their customers. Can’t say hat about the other oil companies, can you?

If you actually can: prove it with facts
MOC’s tend to care what the OEM approves after PoP testing bcs that’s a bigger global customer …
PoP testing is not part of marketing - 2 different things …

Thanks, I like being called a liar.
Remember "I'm Crazy" it's in my Signature
People with Dyslexia often see things both ways.
@Hermann - it’s funny to you. But it isn’t funny to the OP. He did not get it. Neither did I, clearly.

Not one person called you a liar, we simply did not get the joke. So, it clearly wasn’t that funny.

This is a case of “do unto others” - if you dislike off topic comments when you have a serious question, or want to share a significant story, and that is how most people react when their thread is derailed, then don’t be the one doing that to others.

Since we’ve gone way off topic, and the thread has been derailed by the ensuing discussion on what was meant by “application” let’s take a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back