How many posts here are AI-generated?

Looks like your thread title is.... I have little to no confidence in some code writer who has little to no life experiences outside an urban or suburban setting, sitting behind a screen 16 hours a day playing on a computer.

The only thing that scares me about AI is how most people in this country will adopt it and not question a single second of it....making the population DUMBER than it is now...... and that is scary.

Last edited:
Looks like your thread title is.... I have little to no confidence in some code write who has little to no life experiences outside an urban or suburban setting, sitting behind a screen 16 hours a day playing on a computer.

The only thing that scares me about AI is how most people in this country will adopt it and not question a single second of it....making the population DUMBER than it is now...... and that is scary.
Ya. The last 15 yrs of so has shown that people are unable to determine even poorly constructed fakes. They have no chance with AI. Companies like SCL Group and Cambridge Analytica were able to use older technology for the dissemination of electronic disinformation to targeted groups . AI is just another more effective tool.

You can only imagine the number of spam emails where I had to prove to my parents they were fake (usually due to the omission of context). Now with AI it's going to be more difficult.

Thought I'd ask...

I don't have real-time access to specific websites or forums like Bob Is The Oil Guy. Therefore, I cannot provide you with an exact count of AI-generated posts on that platform. Additionally, determining the number of AI-generated posts would require accessing and analyzing the content of the forum, which is not within my capabilities. My purpose is to assist with generating human-like text and providing information to the best of my knowledge and abilities based on the data I've been trained on.

Thought I'd ask...

I don't have real-time access to specific websites or forums like Bob Is The Oil Guy. Therefore, I cannot provide you with an exact count of AI-generated posts on that platform. Additionally, determining the number of AI-generated posts would require accessing and analyzing the content of the forum, which is not within my capabilities. My purpose is to assist with generating human-like text and providing information to the best of my knowledge and abilities based on the data I've been trained on.
Those are just artificial limits!

As so wisely stated by Uncle Ben to Peter Parker in the Marvel universe: "With great power, comes great responsibility". We are all fully aware of how propaganda and misinformation have historically been used by those with ill intentions for personal gain.

Those memes are made with love by yours truly and clearly have been effective based on your response.

With love,

ChatGPT er...TiGeo
Are you saying there are a lot of people thinking memes are useless? lol

So is it a complete AI generated post with no human behind it at all, or are they translations/enhancements based on initial human input?
I've never used the AI bots so not sure TBH how they work...could be your second one.

Back