Home Depot Refrigerator Delivery

i waited almost 2 wks living out of coolers in the summer + still no frig from home depot so for a few more bucks i bought from a somewhat local seller + they delivered the next day + service what they sell!! NO MORE BIG BOX appliances!! girlfriends friend just ordered + frig last week + got a call order was cancelled BUT not by her!!

i waited almost 2 wks + still no frig so for a few more bucks i bought from a somewhat local seller + they service what they sell!! NO MORE BIG BOX appliances!! girlfriends friend just ordered + frig last week + got a call order was cancelled BUT not by her!!
I had Lowe's call me and tell me my appliance would be delivered and setup in a 4 hr. Window...
Many hours later they said we can't get there today.... wasted my whole day.... that kills repeat sales.

I had Lowe's call me and tell me my appliance would be delivered and setup in a 4 hr. Window...
Many hours later they said we can't get there today.... wasted my whole day.... that kills repeat sales.

Again-another retail place where it's location centric. I have bought several things needing to be delivered from my local Lowes. I have had nothing but excellent service. Can't say enough good things.

A buddy of mine got his fridge delivery screwed up by Home Depot (Beavus and Butthead).. They were only a mile away and couldn't find his house. He instructed them to call and not to text since he had no texting. They were not smart enough to follow directions.The delivery was then rescheduled two days later. I would have cancelled the order if it were me.

I had a dishwasher delivered from Costco today. The reviews about the delivery service were not great, but l was 100% satisfied with the delivery and installation.

I picked a delivery date during checkout.
A confirmation text with a delivery window was sent the night before. The delivery team called 30 minutes prior to arrival. The two delivery men installed the new dishwasher and hauled the old one out within 25-30 minutes. Much smoother than I anticipated.

I "bought" a dryer from HD. The day of delivery they called to say it wasn't on the truck. Would be another week. Another week, no dryer. HD doesn't do their own deliveries. They contract it out to locals that don't really care. I bought from a local place and they delivery themselves and no issues.

Had to get a new one...
Home Depot was super easy to deal with and fast service. They delivered Saturday just after 7 AM and like a good bloke I had the old one unhooked and pulled out and ready to haul away.

The two guys were very thin and very short. I said, what no dolly.
Nope...told me how great the straps were.

I did not hassle them but these guys were banging my walls left and right and I thought they were going to drop the refrigerator. What a nightmare..

In the end it got installed.
So much for the lifting straps and guys with no pythons...
Just saying 😉
Same install here. Coming through my front door, bang, bang, bang! A dolly keeps the appliance in a linear trajectory. Straps swing the appliance left, and right as the personnel walk. I vote for a dolly!

Back