Hit and Run Chase Video - Kinda Nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most logical thing would have been to just speak to the dashcam. Then call the police. Other driver would have got hit with hit and run

Originally Posted By: Miller88
The most logical thing would have been to just speak to the dashcam. Then call the police. Other driver would have got hit with hit and run

My wife got hit and driver left the scene. Other driver never charged and state police said damage not significant enough. Her bumper had some damage and driver left an imprint of plate making my insurance track down and having guy fess up/his insurance pay. Basically I was out a $500 deductible but then was reimbursed after they got them to pay up.

I'm glad there was no weapons drawn in this case.

Two wrongs may not make one right but at least the BMW driver got his emotion satisfied at a cost.

Wow. That guy should have his license revoked. Yes, she should be cited - she was with device, most likely. No excuse at all for hit and run. It angers me, too, but does not make me crazy. The guy obviously can't drive. I'm not even sure how he managed to roll his car in that situation, but he is driving with intent to harm and he is driving recklessly. Filmed himself.

Just a good video on public streets, please, please drive defensively.

I would have run too. Or stopped and drawn for some JackA pulling that stuff. Even if I had bumped him. Cops here won't even do anything except check licenses and insurance for anything less than $750 damage.

Looks like the video in the link has disappeared. Must be some legal thing going on and YouTube keeps removing the video for some reason.

Originally Posted By: SubieRubyRoo
I would have run too. Or stopped and drawn for some JackA pulling that stuff. Even if I had bumped him. Cops here won't even do anything except check licenses and insurance for anything less than $750 damage.

I'd like to think you wouldn't have started running to begin with..

Be careful pulling a gun at any given moment too. Serious consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back