Sam’s messed up my OE wheels

ThisThreadIsWorthless-c824ed29da06f5577d2c6bb8550636d9.jpg

That’s infuriating. It’s bad enough when they add a scrape or gouge around the edge, which may or may not be avoidable with good workmanship. Worse if they’re sloppy with the impact gun or prying something.

This thread really does red pics. Of course, if they don’t show much and someone says something about that, it doesn’t make you feel any better, OP. That’s part of the problem. You own something, care for it, have good fortune keeping it well, and someone turns it to the equivalent of trash (though our rational mind should know that’s not the case really) in an instant with a poor decision. And you’ll notice the damage forever even if we won’t. It hurts.

The good news is that with the rage that has been putting aftermarket tires and wheels on trucks, someone somewhere probably has a decent pulled wheel. Or someone somewhere has a good condition wheel because they cared for their truck.

I’d search eBay as much as I would repair quotes and replacement wheels. Good luck!

OP has gone radio silent......................
I want to see pictures of this pristine vehicle with pristine wheels....
I doubt they were pristine, but still shouldn't be damaged. My cars are both older, but in pretty dang good shape for their age, and if someone damaged them and didn't care because they were "old" in their eyes I'd be upset and it would definitely be noticeable. My 26 year old Wrangler has a cleaner frame and nicer paint than many 5 year old Jeeps around here.

Reactions: CKN
Back