High Performance Lubricants Diesel PDS’s

I would try the 0W30 in a pinch...but no shipping to Canada, or complicated.
Also I may be blind but I can't find it on the website 🤦‍♂️

Looks great David 👍

will diesel oil be available for purchase online in the near future?

Last edited:
I did notice 10W30 is FA-4 and no CK-4 option any information on that decision.

I'm confused how an oil with an HTHS150 viscosity of less than 3.5 can in any way be recommended for usage where CJ-4 or CK-4 oils are specified.

I'm confused how an oil with an HTHS150 viscosity of less than 3.5 can in any way be recommended for usage where CJ-4 or CK-4 oils are specified.
That's why I questioned I would like clarification it be interesting to get the answer I'm not that deep in the subject but I thought it was a minimum Spec.of 3.5

Ok, but you're PDS only says that 10W-30 is FA-4 and reflects that the rest of the grades have the C-rating, so is the datasheet supposed to reflect that the 0W-30 and 5W-30 are FA-4 not CK-4(and all other previous categories)

So you understand, the 10w30 with the chemistry we use meets FA-4. We make a lot of grades outside of the licensed options. The 5w-30 ad pack is a dedicated one and does not meet CK-4. So our light XW-30’s use CK-4 chemistry. These are also outside of traditional specifications but would most closely relate to a FA-4. There is no approved 0w30 for anything but this is and advantage for someone like us to have something like this for the people that need it.

Which one of our oils are you interested in? I will be happy to address your interest directly.

David

Last edited:
I actually need to get oil for the next oil change, what is the additive package of the 15w40 for pcmo?

It arrived outstanding customer service
20210820_162635.jpg

Back