hearing radio frequencies....type of tinnitus ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing that like me, you came to realize the benefits of ear plug use, from Motorcycles. I have earplugs with me at all times. There are a lot of guys involved in my current insanely loud hobby/profession, that spent many years with no hearing protection. Those guys all have hearing loss.

Originally Posted By: 02SE
I'm guessing that like me, you came to realize the benefits of ear plug use, from Motorcycles. I have earplugs with me at all times. There are a lot of guys involved in my current insanely loud hobby/profession, that spent many years with no hearing protection. Those guys all have hearing loss.

I've used earplugs while riding for decades, even if the bike isn't very loud. Just the wind noise inside the helmet for hours on end is enough to be concerned about, not to mention it's just more pleasant to ride with less wind noise even if not very harmful over the long run to hearing.

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
Originally Posted By: 02SE

I've used earplugs while riding for decades, even if the bike isn't very loud. Just the wind noise inside the helmet for hours on end is enough to be concerned about, not to mention it's just more pleasant to ride with less wind noise even if not very harmful over the long run to hearing.

Exactly my point.
thumbsup2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back