Havoline HM synthetic blend now at Walmart $15/jug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: PimTac
Originally Posted By: FutureDoc
Originally Posted By: wemay
Originally Posted By: 4ever4d
A very good oil at a very good price mir or not.

thumbsup2.gif

Never seen better wisdom.

So true. It's perhaps the most underrated oil on this forum.

I believe that has to do with the synthetic's 13% NOAK volatility mass % loss when tested by PQIA (although there is much more to a formulation than one test's result):

Plus its poor distribution.

Thanks FutureDoc. That's good stuff. I've always been a Chevron/Havoline fan myself.

Originally Posted By: PimTac
Too bad. I see it's dexos2 now.

dexos2 is a diesel oil spec.
I think you mean dexos1 Gen2.

My wife's aunt lives next door to us, she'll be getting this in her 2001 Odyssey. It has severe oil consumption and heavy varnish when looking inside the fill-hole. Hopefully this will help.

The ILSAC GF-5 approval killed my hopes of their 10w30 being at least 3.2/3.3 HTHS
frown.gif

Looks very stout though

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Brigadier
Originally Posted By: Ammofirst
I avoid Slamazon like the plague

I just bought 5 qt jugs of Valvoline Max-Life Synth Blend 5W30 for div>
I avoid giving my money to all Globalists when I can. Bezos also has 62% of the online order business in the U.S. I'm a capitalist to the core but this oligarchy needs to be broken up fast. Jeffey also has a massive intel collection contract with the CIA. He's a D.C. Swamp gold member.

Originally Posted By: JeepWJ19
The ILSAC GF-5 approval killed my hopes of their 10w30 being at least 3.2/3.3 HTHS
frown.gif

Looks very stout though

Not sure there is a PCMO 10W-30 left that I can buy at Walmart for a reasonable price that is not resource conserving. Havoline high mileage 10W-30 just recently(June 2017) changed to resource conserving.

Originally Posted By: Brigadier
I avoid Slamazon like the plague

I just bought 5 qt jugs of Valvoline Max-Life Synth Blend 5W30 for div>
I avoid giving my money to all Globalists when I can. Bezos also has 62% of the online order business in the U.S. I'm a capitalist to the core but this oligarchy needs to be broken up fast. Jeffey also has a massive intel collection contract with the CIA. He's a D.C. Swamp gold member.

Interesting. But I read in 'The True World News Clarion Spectator and Celebrity Tattler' newspaper that Jeff Bezos is an alien from Neptune who is working to subvert Earth's defenses in preparation for the Neptunian invasion.

The oil sounds great pertaining to the original topic -- when is it gonna hit the shelves though at all or most Wal Marts? Actions speak louder than words? SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back