Harbor Freight Daytona 3-Ton Jack Stands - $27.99

Today is the last day of the sale.

Until they go on sale again tomorrow.
A few weeks ago, I bought their 17-foot expandable ladder.
Ladder
With coupon, I got it for $99.99.
The next Monday, they had a huge sale on ladders and it was listed for $119.99, marked down from $150, of course. So if you wait for it, they'll either discontinue the item or mark it down again.
Nice looking jack stands, BTW.

I prefer the type of jack stands that don't have a ratcheting mechanism in them. I.E. - A pin that goes through a hole.

I understand that. At minimum these have the locking safety pin, which is one of the reasons I decided to ditch my old 2-ton jack stands without the pin.

I discovered yesterday that Walmart sells a two ton jack stand for $18. They sell them individually. It seems to me if you only need one jack stand it’s because one of a pair failed. And in that case you’re probably not going to ever trust a cheap jack stand ever again.

Until they go on sale again tomorrow.
A few weeks ago, I bought their 17-foot expandable ladder.
Ladder
With coupon, I got it for $99.99.
The next Monday, they had a huge sale on ladders and it was listed for $119.99, marked down from $150, of course. So if you wait for it, they'll either discontinue the item or mark it down again.
Nice looking jack stands, BTW.

I don't think these are 27.99 very often.

Last edited:
I don't think these are 27.99 very often.

Looks like they are still on sale in the extended black friday sale until 12-3-23.
It is probably about the lowest sale price on them. There was another sale on them for $27.99 that ended on 10-22-23, and before that the lowest price I see is $29.99 that ended on 3-3-22. (information from hfqpdb.com)

Back