GTX Ultraclean now in 0W-20

I’ve used this one in Oz a bit, very well priced here, one jug used and two more lined up and ready to go. I did a 5k mile (8000 km) OCI without issue. All the GTX UltraClean oils are semi-synthetic. The one here that is always on sale and that most use is the 15W40 that is rated API SN/CF and Euro A3/B3.

2455E1E1-D126-48C0-AF85-0317BF0A8D0A.jpeg

I’ve used this one in Oz a bit, very well priced here, one jug used and two more lined up and ready to go. I did a 5k mile (8000 km) OCI without issue. All the GTX UltraClean oils are semi-synthetic. The one here that is always on sale and that most use is the 15W40 that is rated API SN/CF and Euro A3/B3.

View attachment 40628

@SR5 I think GTX is one of the most used, respected lines of oil in history...and with good reason. I doubt Castrol would risk that reputation.

I saw it at my local WM yesterday when I went there grocery shopping. If I had known it was a new oil I would have taken a pic. I "THINK" it was $16.99 for a 5 qt. container.

I saw it at my local WM yesterday when I went there grocery shopping. If I had known it was a new oil I would have taken a pic. I "THINK" it was $16.99 for a 5 qt. container.
Not really new anymore. I believe the first time i saw it was last year, June. Last week the price was $16.48/5qt jug.

@SR5 I think GTX is one of the most used, respected lines of oil in history...and with good reason. I doubt Castrol would risk that reputation.

Yes, GTX is a well respected name, and one of the few names that non-oil people know.

It's good to see that Castrol is keeping it up to date and relevant

Back