got this email from magic Jack......

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Many of the original magicJack customers have requested that their current plan of the original magicJack be transferable to a new magicJack PLUS. We have decided to help you do just that.

We believe that you should have the option of using your magicJack with, or without a computer, and that's why we invented the magicJack PLUS. The new magicJack PLUS is a computer on a chip and can be enhanced in the future with upgrades. It's also the reason we will not be selling the original magicJack by the end of this year and only selling new products and services like the magicJack PLUS.

You can now choose to move all of your years from your original old magicJack to a new magicJack PLUS. If you decide you still Love your old magicJack you may simply purchase a new magicJack PLUS which comes with a free year of service and keep your original magicJack. It's your decision whether to transfer or not transfer the years and you can decide at registration so there's nothing to fret over now.

With the new magicJack PLUS, you can use your magicJack just like you always have or just plug it into the wall and Internet(without computer). Now you have a choice which makes it even easier to use.

This will be the your final chance to upgrade at such a reduced price (half price) and this offer is only available for the next 48 hours. Of course, you will also receive our thirty day Free trial.

Please note: We have limited amount of magicJack PLUS in the warehouse and you might have to wait if you don't act now, so please don't delay.

We continue to be incredibly proud of our products and services. If you have an Apple device, please download our free app and use your phone number on a iPad, iPod Touch, iPhone, etc. Android app will be out in June.

Thank you so much for being a Loyal customer and we thank you for the opportunity to help you save hundreds of dollars.

Dan Borislow
CEO magicJack, Inventor and Founder

Try it for FREE for 30 days!

This Half Price Offer is only available by clicking the links in this email below. You will not find this offer anywhere else." Here's the link: https://web04.magicjack.com/magicjack/action/index.html?data=hnIj%2FxxiP3TEDHTOvVRwiY62%2FcSKtPT8S0hiDDNTnLR5P21k3FPmLKcP1W8f%2Fhkx%2FHOA12FamoneayYn4Lj52PkG3FSd5zOderz32T8EFB%2FxjPV0yGq%2F&act=CART&type=P

Skype is a better deal then magic jack. I've been testing out something else for about a month now that is completely free.

I use ObiHai coupled with Google Voice. The ObiHai was $40 upfront and free phone service for life with Google Voice
smile.gif

I was currently testing groove ip which simply runs googlce voice on a smart phone. Its free. I am very impressed and was actually considering a OBi110 for home use. The reviews on amazon are really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back