Gifted 15 jugs and 22 quarts of Pennzoil SB API SP 5W-30 (a few quarts of 5W-20 too)

wemay

Site Donor 2023
Very grateful, and the following is a "problem" i know many wish they had so i don't take this gift for granted.
How would you document the usage of this oil for warranty purposes since there are no receipts? My plan is to continue taking pictures of my oil changes and not just post them here but also create an album on my phone and saving to the cloud.

The oil will be used in the Sonata 2.5 which is MPI and GDI. MPI during normal operation and GDI under hard acceleration. Not that this would make a difference. The Palisade already has a stash of 10/5W-30 synthetic.

Does anyone have other ideas that may help?

Being its synblend, I would gift-it to someplace like an automotive college or reputable automotive training school.
or...
You could sell each five quart jug or five quarts of oil for $11 each and earn approx $200. Then use that $200 for purchases of brand name full synthetic oils.
or....
Whoever gave you all that oil, you could put his shoes on your own two feet and hand him an envelope filled with $200.
All that's needed to say at that point?.... that it's more rewarding for me (Wemay) to do my own good, righteous and self rewarding act of deja vu gifting.

It was gifted to you so no reason not to continue the gifting. It’s not like you were gifted a classic car. This is a fungible item.

Being its synblend, I would gift-it to someplace like an automotive college or reputable automotive training school.
or...
You could sell each five quart jug or five quarts of oil for $11 each and earn approx $200. Then use that $200 for purchases of brand name full synthetic oils.
or....
Whoever gave you all that oil, you could put his shoes on your own two feet and hand him an envelope filled with $200.
All that's needed to say at that point?.... that it's more rewarding for me (Wemay) to do my own good, righteous and self rewarding act of deja vu gifting.
I ended up doing this with most of the oil. Thanks for the suggestion. They'll make better use of it than i will, sitting in my stash.

Back