Ford lug nuts

2013 Ford Edge, it has the two piece lug nuts, they are staying together, but they are pretty beat up, recommendation, I here things about this brand called Veritek supposedly they are American made, and then obviously you have Gorilla, and Mcgard. I think maybe 15 years ago on my Dodge Ram pickup I used gorilla and they started to rust and I had to switch to Mcgard. That was a long time ago, I'm sure they improved by now.. What are you guys think, I'm here in Northeast.. .

Thank you 👍

I looked on the website I cannot find them, unfortunately I do not have a Costco by me.. someone has told me that before.. do you know what brand they are?

For my F150 I bought Eisen brand off Amazon. They have been for a few rotations seem like a good product for $49 a set.

I guess Ford uses some cheap lugnuts . I just ran into 2 stripped lugnuts on one wheel and 1 stripped lugnut on another wheel of a Fusion ...... so I'm looking three new ones myself .

I put McGard replacements on my wife's Fusion within 6 months of us buying it. They've been on for 6 years and all is well. So many people ask this question (elsewhere) that I know the p/n by heart: 64012. Your Edge might have a different thread though....

I guess Ford uses some cheap lugnuts . I just ran into 2 stripped lugnuts on one wheel and 1 stripped lugnut on another wheel of a Fusion ...... so I'm looking three new ones myself .
I really can't complain, they've been on there since 2013..

At the dealership we kept Amazon El cheapo one piece lug nuts in stock along with the two piece Ford ones. They would rust quicker than the Ford ones would swell but could easily be removed/replaced by another cheap one.

On my personal vehicles I’ve used both McGard and Gorilla. The McGard have a better finish on them and I’d pick them over the Gorilla where available.

I've only used McGard and if you look at Amazon reviews even they have complaints of rusting. I think that's mostly in rust-prone areas, although it certainly is true rust on chrome really stands out.

I've not had any problems on several Rams, TJ's and Fords, but we don't get heavy rust and roads are not salted here.

Honestly even the Dorman replacements are typically one piece, although it pains me to suggest Dorman-anything

I've only used McGard and if you look at Amazon reviews even they have complaints of rusting. I think that's mostly in rust-prone areas, although it certainly is true rust on chrome really stands out.

I've not had any problems on several Rams, TJ's and Fords, but we don't get heavy rust and roads are not salted here.

Honestly even the Dorman replacements are typically one piece, although it pains me to suggest Dorman-anything
I have a Dorman lock actuator coming today.. but if I'm not mistaken, I had a friend of mine tell me, Dorman actually manufactured lock actuators for several auto manufacturers.

Dorman at Autozone didn’t look bad to the eye, and price was nice. I have both Mcgard and gorilla on our vehicles and am happy with both.

I put McGard replacements on my wife's Fusion within 6 months of us buying it. They've been on for 6 years and all is well. So many people ask this question (elsewhere) that I know the p/n by heart: 64012. Your Edge might have a different thread though....
McGard on my Mustang and my mom's Fusion with no issues. The Mustang has the black ones from McGard since I think they look nicer on the dark grey wheels than chrome.

Back