Ford Dealer Who Will Ship OEM Parts?

RockAuto
QuirkParts
Amazon (ships from Amazon.com only)
eBay (good seller feedback)

I had a bad experience with FordPartsGiant, had to chargeback

A subsequent order was fine

Maybe they got the hint 😂

Keep in mind, a lot of the dealers that ship will tack on a very very hefty freight charge. Brake rotors especially get dinged due to weight. Check with some local dealers and see what they charge with tax and compare to online with shipping.

Also if you do call, have your VIN ready. The catalogs we use are VIN driven on the newer vehicles and it only takes a couple seconds to look up the parts needed when we have a VIN.

I used Tasca as so many have in the past.
Call it supply chain or whatever, but their communication was horrible.

Took three weeks to get what I wanted.

I know there are a few Toyota dealerships who really try and push online parts sales and they are both the best price for OEM parts and ship relatively cheaply. I assume all manufacturers had a few dealerships like this...

Taking your chances with Tasca. Had some good experiences and some terrible ones ordering thru their Volvo parts division. I’d say 1/4 of my orders get “forgotten” about. You used to be able to ping them and get a response to ”revive” the order and get it shipped. The last order was terrible. What a waste of time. Pinged and pinged and pinged to get status of a couple small parts ordered end of DEC. Got nothing (no shipment, no status, no response to emails, etc) for several weeks. Finally canceled the order using their online chat feature which consumed at least 45 minutes, all to save a few dollars over competing sellers. Never again. Can you tell I’m still upset about it?

I’ve had best luck with silver state when they were Gaudin. Have not used them since name change. Used ford parts giant and tasca with decent luck Lakeland I would not use.

You'd be surprised all you find if you start searching ebay and Amazon for the Motorcraft part #'s and sometimes you need to include "oem" or "genuine" in your search terms.

I'm not talking fakes, I'm talking actual Ford dealers.

Shults Ford Lincoln and Gillie Hyde Ford Lincoln are just a couple that have sold on Amazon

IWE's are available from numerous Ford dealers on ebay - just one recent experience that comes to mind

Tasca parts sells Motorcraft parts much less than a dealer.
Yes, but I think they are having labor shortage issues or supply chain problems. I have gone elsewhere. They haven't responded to me lately and I wonder how long an order would take.

Keep in mind, a lot of the dealers that ship will tack on a very very hefty freight charge. Brake rotors especially get dinged due to weight. Check with some local dealers and see what they charge with tax and compare to online with shipping.

Also if you do call, have your VIN ready. The catalogs we use are VIN driven on the newer vehicles and it only takes a couple seconds to look up the parts needed when we have a VIN.
That’s one nice thing about my Kubota dealer.

They somehow tack my shipping onto other orders and wave and/ or heavily discount my shipping fee.

Back