What are the best (low cost) online Honda OEM stores now dsys?

Like the title says, what are the best online stores to get oem Honda parts and Honda fluids from?

I use to buy from OEM Parts Source as they had the lowest total cost when you added parts + shipping. But they went out of business.

Some online stores list low prices but have too high of a shipping cost.

I need Honda CVT fluid, Honda rear-end fluid, and Honda coolant, PCV valve, and crush washers. All for my 2016 CR-V.

Thanks for any response.

I have seen post about counterfeit spark plugs from Amazon so I really wasn't thinking about trying Amazon for OEM Honda fluids and the PCV valve and Crush washers. And I still think it might be questionable about whether I would get OEM on the parts instead of counterfeit even for the fluids. So I'm really looking for a company that basically specifies selling original Honda parts and maybe other brands but not some company they're selling everything under the sun.

I have used cheaperhondaparts.com many times without issues. But for fluids I would go to the dealer. Although I get 25% off at the Honda dealer with our auto body shop discount.

oempartsonline is a good one

🛑

Be careful when ordering from Amazon. Make sure the seller is a reputable dealer, and that it's shipped from the same dealer too. For example, sold by BITOG Honda *and* shipped from BITOG Honda

Anything fulfilled by Amazon, whether it's from Amazon's own inventory, or a third-party FBA seller, is a risk, as Amazon co-mingles all of them :sneaky:

🛑

Be careful when ordering from Amazon. Make sure the seller is a reputable dealer, and that it's shipped from the same dealer too. For example, sold by BITOG Honda *and* shipped from BITOG Honda

Anything fulfilled by Amazon, whether it's from Amazon's own inventory, or a third-party FBA seller, is a risk, as Amazon co-mingles all of them :sneaky:
I would like to think it's not necessary to explain that as much as it's been detailed here.

🛑

People even fake the Honda packaging now. Be very careful on Amazon or Ebay. Try to buy from a Honda dealer selling on there or inspect very closely before installing that garbage.

I know you asked for online, but if you bring a screenshot or website printout, the local dealer might try to price match (per unit before shipping) for trans, brake, coolant, and dual pump II. Sometimes they will throw in the crush washers on a good sized order. Even air and cabin filters are competitive with what you see on amazon (and less likely to be counterfeit). If a dealer is short drive, you come out ahead by avoiding shipping.

Back