Ford - Buy back or replacement (new vehicle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is what I found:
Kansas City Ford plant had a bunch of hail damage from Feb to May of 2016,
Ford repaired them and resold as USED vehicles.

I would think if it was sold by Ford as used to one of its dealers it would be stated as such on the MCO. Hail damage can sometimes be totally removed with dry ice.

I'm not sure who your lawyer is, but Steve Lehto is the most well known Michigan Lemon Law lawyer out there. He blogs quite about across a lot of sites. No affiliation.

Originally Posted By: Trav
I would think if it was sold by Ford as used to one of its dealers it would be stated as such on the MCO. Hail damage can sometimes be totally removed with dry ice.

Trav,
Yes, van was made in the same period, late April 2016,
I am just pointing it out as a possible source of hail damage, dealer is saying it did not happen on his lot.

Originally Posted By: NYSteve
I'm not sure who your lawyer is, but Steve Lehto is the most well known Michigan Lemon Law lawyer out there. He blogs quite about across a lot of sites. No affiliation.

Thank you Sir!
Wow, just what I was looking for, wealth of information.
No he is not my atty.
Looks like complaining to Ford was a mistake, they use the transcripts of the conversation against you, no wonder the chick was trying to put words in my mouth.

I am going through all his articles.

Update - the dealership settled and paid me $$$, pushed manufacturer for discovery as the problem is deeper than just 1 vehicle.
Anyway this chapter is closed. I will use my settlement to buy some fine syn oil for the 3.5 eco
grin.gif

Thanks for the support my bitog bros and sis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back