Flooding in NYC and surrounding areas

It was bad, I was out and about in it in the AM
I was ankle deep in some people's basements
I must say though I'm most impressed with how my work issued Chevy Bolt ⚡ took the waters in stride
I didn't even get electrocuted 🤷‍♂️
And the HVAC was powerful enough to dry me and my clothes out after my long sleeves/long pants/steel toes got soaked through
My rain poncho flew away in the wind 😭
1000007084.jpg

I pity the fool who's looking at used cars in the next few months 😳

I was on a conference call at work today with someone in NYC, he said it was bad and was worried the office he works in might flood as it's in a basement.

It was bad, I was out and about in it in the AM
I was ankle deep in some people's basements
I must say though I'm most impressed with how my work issued Chevy Bolt ⚡ took the waters in stride
I didn't even get electrocuted 🤷‍♂️
And the HVAC was powerful enough to dry me and my clothes out after my long sleeves/long pants/steel toes got soaked through
My rain poncho flew away in the wind 😭
It is a little known secret that the way to avoid being in one of those stalled cars in the pictures and videos is to not drive on flooded streets. It has been working great for me.

It is a little known secret that the way to avoid being in one of those stalled cars in the pictures and videos is to not drive on flooded streets. It has been working great for me.
I told the foreman that we really shouldn't have gone out today
He called a meeting about my attitude
He had to walk that back real quick when we were all ordered to return to the office 😳
I've got a meeting with his boss Monday over his behavior 🙄

But I was smart enough to not to submerge the $30k EV, and got nearly all my assigned work done
I'm an idiot, not a fool 🫡

Back