Finally did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can remember that back in the 60's (yes I am that old) a very easy break in was recommended for about the first 500 miles. I have not seen such a detailed break in for many years.

Originally Posted By: Old Mustang Guy
I can remember that back in the 60's (yes I am that old) a very easy break in was recommended for about the first 500 miles. I have not seen such a detailed break in for many years.

Last vehicle I had with a specific break in was an 88 or 89 Suzuki Katana. I don't remember the exact procedure but I do remember having to put keep the engine under a certain rpm for the first 500 miles. .

20.gif

I'm not a Mopar guy, but those Hemi Chargers/Challengers are nice cars. Never driven a Hellcat through, just be smart with that red keyfob. :p

I recall driving a Hemi Challenger years ago when I worked at the dealer. It was a trade-in for a Pilot(what happens when you start a family), even in 3rd gear I was still able to climb a rather steep hill that was near the store.

Not necessarily a Mopar guy as well. Just like the sedan with the fun. It is a lot more comfortable than I anticipated. My kids love it. I hope internal combustion V8s are around for a while. My 6 year old son wants to drive it when he gets old enough to drive...hope it lasts that long :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back