Few pics of my new bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations LR! Good looking Guzzi. The factory center stand is a nice touch. I had to pay extra for one on my 08 Vstrom. It looks to be a well thought out bike. Can you get an OEM top box for it? Send us some pics when she gets dirty!

Last edited:
Nice bike,reminds me of my old CX500 Custom. Very easy to adjust the valves, which, by the way, Honda recommended checking the clearance every 1,500 miles.
Much easier than on my current VTX1300.

Very nice!

Now, since this is BITOG, which oil and filter do you plan on running?
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: jeff78
Very nice!

Now, since this is BITOG, which oil and filter do you plan on running?
grin.gif

Going to let a nearby Guzzi dealer do it for the 900 mile first service. The first service on a new bike is always good to have documented as performed by dealer because in add'n to an early oil change they're supposed to go over the bike and make sure everything is right. Handy to have on file if warranty claim is needed down the line.

I don't have it yet. Paperwork is done and submitted, deal is done but it's still 1500 miles away at the dealership. The pics are from dealer floor. Hopefully be delivered later this coming week.

Absolutely awesome.

It looks very comfortable and should be a nice ride although I find Guzzi's to be a bit of an acquired taste.
Please keep us posted as to how it goes?

It's good to see you back in the saddle.

Originally Posted By: Ammofirst
Does that bad boy spec 10w-60 ?

Yes. Got two sealed jugs of 15W50 full syn (Spectro Platinum and Silkolene Pro 4) left over from my Ducati, but likely won't use it. Spec for the Guzzi is 10W60 full syn JASO MA/MA2, API SG or better. Specifically they "recommend" ENI (AGIP) 10W60 but have the usual statement in the manual that any other 10W60 that meets the same standards may be used. 80W90 GL5 in the transmission and 85W90 GL4 in the final drive unit or vice versa... can't remember. Dry clutch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back