Female musician real or fake?

I don't think she's real. Her proportions don't seem right. Her hands seem too large for her arms. Her legs and feet seem too large for her upper torso. I think YouTube is messing with me again.

Sometimes her fingers are underneath the strings. When her fingers appear to be above the strings, you can see the strings through her fingers. AI

When i was reading the thread before opening i was thinking Chinese and yup, Chinese content is just puke fake ai. I remember some old guy using a girl face and voice filter to livestream until it stopped working then the loser guys that were donating money to him thinking it was a pretty girl were all enraged.

We are going to have to work hard to keep AI generated content off this website.
Good luck! The next generation of AI backed "hackers" are already in play and working en masse. Most shops who are set up for traditional information security will be steam rolled in the coming years.

Hackers are already embracing AI and those orgs who do not as well will be ill equipped.

"AI will not replace humans, AI will replace humans who do not embrace AI versus those who do".

We are going to have to work hard to keep AI generated content off this website.
I'm a lot more worried about the courts being able to keep ai out of their trials. I honestly want ai to be extremely restricted to where it can't generate images or documents. It should only be allowed to be used for science, engineering, and analysis. Consumers don't need to be able to generate any images and documents with it. As much as i hate the thought of both restriction and firewalls like the one china uses to keep their ccp propaganda intact we might need it stop outside providers from giving access to people and it's looking like a necessary evil.

Scrolled quickly through comments and saw nothing from anyone calling it out as fake. It definitely looks fake though.... Well, maybe "fake" is too strong a word and it's just computer-generated like a video game.

I just finished reading Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep last night so this is very timely. The video above is clearly not a real person but technology will improve so that it's difficult to tell. My company is launching a new AI drug development program. Hope it helps us get drugs to unmet patient needs quicker.

AI and deep fake; they go hand in hand.
Getting better with every passing moment.
It will be our undoing.
I never even thought of it. A colleague said he used chatGPT to complete his annual review. I've always put a lot of thought into mine. We're not spring chickens, I'm 3/4 through my career and my collague about 1/2.

I AM old-fashioned. Whether or not my self-assessment translates into bigger raise and higher bonus or not (I actually think it does), I am writing about my past year accomplishments on my own....

I just finished reading Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep last night so this is very timely. The video above is clearly not a real person but technology will improve so that it's difficult to tell. My company is launching a new AI drug development program. Hope it helps us get drugs to unmet patient needs quicker.
my co uses robots--both physical and virtual. I am convinced they can't replace human beings.

AI and deep fake; they go hand in hand.
Getting better with every passing moment.
It will be our undoing.
We believe almost everything already especially the Tv. AI wil make it easier than it already is. New and improved.

We believe almost everything already especially the Tv. AI wil make it easier than it already is. New and improved.
I often learn new words and products while watching Law and Order marathons. There's this creme you can put all over your body that makes you stink free? From that commercial I learned about body parts I didn't know I had.

my co uses robots--both physical and virtual. I am convinced they can't replace human beings.
Think of a AI as a very advanced Google search. Take a House episode. House would write the patient's symptoms on a white board and his team would offer up possible causes and diagnostics and treatments. AI would take the symptoms and patient history and existing diagnostics and give results on possible causes.

Think of a AI as a very advanced Google search. Take a House episode. House would write the patient's symptoms on a white board and his team would offer up possible causes and diagnostics and treatments. AI would take the symptoms and patient history and existing diagnostics and give results on possible causes.
My general feeling is the more our processes are irregular and we have to scramble to fix, the less AI can replace us. Just a wild example. We paid a co a few million to develop a voice app and it was due drop dead 8/31/23. It doesn’t work today. AI cannot fix that….

Then, the more this co can’t figure why it won’t work, also makes it so AI can’t replace them either.

Maybe some more, say you rely upon someone like me to deal with rsa encryption, but that’s not anything remotely related to my wheelhouse. AI can’t physically touch devices and apply things to them…

Good and not-so-good posts, true and otherwise posts, helpful and not-so-helpful, etc. seem to depend on which side of the thread you are on.
AI is a tool; how it is used is the issue, like most things. Just my opinion...
But I see your point.

I don't think she's real. Her proportions don't seem right. Her hands seem too large for her arms. Her legs and feet seem too large for her upper torso. I think YouTube is messing with me again.

Very few things are real on YouTube.

Back