Fastest you've driven in 4WD-Hi?

Been a while, but mine won't go into--or out of--4WD if I am going faster than 62mph. I know, I've tried... wasn't thinking. Just beeped at me, wouldn't try.

I don't go much faster than 60mph in 4HI. The reason to be in 4WD is because it's slippery, and... you get the idea. But. Commuting long distance for years in New England means there were more than few snows where I'd run it as fast as I felt comfortable, and on many straights the road was good enough. Also being in 4WD in a truck that has little weight in the rear can calm things down and help prevent the rear from trying to come around.

Not asking as some sort of competition or one-up game, but curious if there is a limit. The placard on my vehicle says 4WD should be used up to 100kmh or 62mph, and the fastest I've gone while in 4HI was around 45mph.
I've probably done 75mph in 4wd Chevy Tahoes, Ford Expeditions. Ford F-150's. BTW My wife got pulled over in a 2000 Land Cruiser doing 93 in VT. She had complained about the poor gas mileage. i told her I wasn't surprised at the poor mileage at over 90mph!

Around 100km/h in a 2003 Tracker. It could be a bit squirrely in 2wd with any amount of snow on the road so my wife pretty much drove in 4wd for most of some winters. Got decent mileage and the drivetrain didn't seem to mind.

Living in upstate ny I use my 4wd hi going to work in or after heavy snow storms, so my fastest would be 60-65 after roads have been plowed but not clear.

North of 130mph in a 2016 F150 5.0 with a supercharger and lots of go fast parts. Truck was used for drag racing and routinely trapped over 120mph, but during data logging sessions on a closed course I ran it out over 130mph in 4hi. Driveline was completely stock aside from some large traction bars to control wheel hop. I raced the truck in 4hi, to help with the launch, and would turn back to 2wd at the end of the run and before turning off the track. Never a failure...

55 MPH Jeep CJ7.

I depose 4wd because the vehicles only like to go straight under power in corners and you feel the binding on random slippery days. AWD is superior for normal drivers with locking capability for 4 Ed.

Back